Weekend Relaxation

Friday, April 16, 2010


It's been a busy week here for me, lots of design projects and writing to keep me busy so I'm really looking forward to this weekend. The weather is supposed to be great tomorrow so I'm heading to another community yard sale. I know, I know I'm addicted! That is the plan for Saturday morning and then we're hoping to head to the beach.  Sunday I'm going to be heading to a yoga class with a girlfriend in the afternoon. :) Now if I could do my yoga on the beach at say sunrise, that would be awesome. I really need to try that sometime!



How about you? Any big plans for this weekend? Any yard sale adventures? So, since I have not yet posted my yard sale finds from March, I promise to this weekend. Come back and check out the deals I got at my last couple of sales.

It's 11:55pm and I'm exhausted, time to climb under my big comfy duvet now and get some shut-eye so I can get there bright and early.

Happy Weekend!