Blog Posts Worth Reading

Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I love exploring new blogs and this past week I've really come across some little goldmines. Through many of my blogger friends I've been able to discover new blogs or fun posts that they've recommended and have even found some of the best by simply clicking on the profile of a clever reader's comment  that has led me to them. Don't you love when that happens?

I wanted to share the love and let you explore some of the posts that I've recently come across. I hope they will inspire you and enrich your life. :) All direct posts can be found by clicking on the post titles above the images.





I couldn't resist sharing this amazing teen girl's bedroom transformation from Centsational Girl. Click on the title caption to see all of the before and after photos. I love the soft color palette. It's so pretty, perfect for a maturing young lady.




 
What I loved about this Blissfully Domestic post was that Audrey blogged about something that we all think about- how to maximize the wardrobe we already have. Since jeans and tanks are staples in almost every woman's wardrobe, I thought you might get some fresh ideas on how to use what you own.





I really enjoyed reading Shannon's thought-provoking post on Privacy in Marriage which can be found on her blog called Confessions of a Loving Wife. It is well written and I really agreed with her points and also found the other readers' comments fascinating too. I hope you'll read her post and think about your own relationship and decide how much information is right for you.



 

I've shared my love with you before for all things 'Young House Love' but today I wanted to share a post that they featured of one of their readers. You won't believe what this chair looked like before! I had fallen in love with this fabric after watching Sarah's House on HGTV, she used this fabric as her drapery in the nursery. Turns out this gorgeous drapery fabric was right under my nose all this time-they are ikea panels!



 

This post is so much more than a blog post, it is Erin's beatifully written letter to her newborn baby boy named Wynn. (BTW-I think that is such a unique and wonderful name). She is such a talented blog writer, I've even commented and told her I really hope she writes a book one day. Her blog 'Rare and Beautiful Treasures' is also the home of many gorgeous photos and her words often bring a tear to my eye with her profound insight, thoughts, candor and her love for the Lord. I hope you'll visit her!


I hope you enjoy each of these posts as much as I did and if you missed my previous post on my top 5 favorite blogs (at that time) then you can visit them on my post titled, 'Sharing a little blogger love'. I plan to do more of these posts in future as I find they are a great way to discover wonderful, new blogs.

What are your favorite blog posts or blogs in general. Leave a link, I'd love to check them out. :) Feel free to leave a link to your own posts too!