I Want YOUR Feedback

Monday, April 19, 2010

Have you ever dreamed of seeing your name in print before? Well, I'm going to give you a chance at just that. As many of you know, my book for real women that desire to live a classy and fabulous life is due out next month. Included in my book will be some quotes from real women like yourself who have defined what a 'Classy Woman' is in their own words.


Many of you have voted in my sidebar poll about what best describes that woman for you. If you would like to participate in having your very own quote on what makes a woman classy, please leave your quote in the form of a comment below, a few sentences will work. If you do not want your quote displayed here, please e-mail me directly via the envelope in my sidebar instead. :)

The number of quotes I use will be determined by the number in total that I receive. I'm looking to include several though with varying definition and detail.

Because I am in the final editing stages, I will accept your personal quotes for one week up until April.30th at 11pm EST.

Please include your first name as well as your city and State or Province so I can post it with your quote. If you would like to include your last name or last name initital, you can. It will look something like this:

 ~Karla D., Orlando, FL.

This is open to ALL ladies worldwide.

I updated this post to remind you all to leave your name and city and I also extended the date to include more quotes. Thank you in advance for participating!