Hello Spring!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013



Wishing you all a Happy 1st Day of Spring! There are many wonderful aspects to this beautiful season but for me, I'm specifically reminded of the growth and newness of life which it brings to us all. :) Whether it be our own personal growth as we change and blossom into the person we long to become, the excitement of planting new seeds, plants and flowers into a garden that will bloom and change over the next few months or the warm sunshine and gentle breezes that cause for lazy days in a backyard hammock or exploring the beauty of your own city after a harsh winter, I hope this new season brings you much joy!

While pale pink peonies will always be my all-time favorite flower, there is something special about seeing tulips that were once just bulbs emerge from the ground, open up and reveal all of their vibrant colors during spring. That has always been a true sign of springtime for me along with little buds on the trees. I think it is what I most look forward to each year.

What is your favorite part of Spring? What are your favorite things to do during this lovely season?

Thanks for Reading!

XO