Don't Allow Others to Destroy Your Inner Peace

Friday, March 29, 2013



Happy Friday Everyone! I wanted to share a great reminder for everyone today in the form of a quote. I already shared it on the Facebook Community page but thought it was worth repeating here for those who may not follow along there. This is a life lesson that I'm still working on myself. I actually just experienced this earlier this week and was disappointed with myself for letting it get to me like it did.

If we want more peace in our lives, we need to learn to let go of the anger and/or frustration we feel with regards to how others behave around us. It's easy to become upset when it affects you directly or it's regarding something you're passionate about but that temporary moment of the negative behavior isn't worth destroying the inner peace and joy that you have created inside you! :)

Thanks for Reading!

XO