Happy Easter!

Sunday, March 31, 2013



As much as I enjoy sharing crafty DIY projects and tablescapes, adorable bunnies and decadent chocolate, those all pale in comparison to the love I have for Jesus, who is the reason we celebrate this day. I am so thankful for my salvation in Him-the most beautiful gift one can receive. I am in awe of the love He has for each and every one of us, so much so that He died on the cross for us and endured much unthinkable torture along the way.


Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will have life even if he dies." 
~John 11:25



Today we celebrate His resurrection, He is who He said He was. :)




May you always know just how much you are loved and that no matter how alone you feel in this world at time (I've been there many times in my lifetime), there is one who will always be there for you anytime you call upon Him and unlike the loved ones we have in our life here on earth, He will never disappoint!

This is such a beautiful time of year for so many reasons. Wishing you all a blessed Easter as you spend it with those you cherish most.

Thanks for Reading!

XO



*image credit