Fabulous Fare

Tuesday, September 15, 2009



With the nearing of fall and the routines that come with kids back to school and regular work schedules, I thought I'd share a little something amazing that I found, that I think all of you will love and find useful.

If you're bored with mealtime and have been wanting to try a new recipe, or have been craving some sweet treats, have I found the blog for you-it's called Closet cooking! I don't just love it because the chef extraordinaire is a Toronto native like myself but because everything he makes just looks so darn yummy and is super creative!



Photo courtesy of Closet Cooking Blog


I love that this recipe embraces both the essence of summer with peaches and the flavors of fall with maple sugar. What a yummy treat!







Photo courtesy of Closet Cooking Blog


For all you eggplant lovers, forget eggplant parmasean, try something new with this panini! What a fun way to get your children to try eggplant. All smothered in maranara and cheesy goodness, they're bound to love it!




Photo courtesy of Closet Cooking Blog



Instead of pizza, try this fun tomato tart made with phyllo dough for a light and tasty treat!

In case you are wondering, the blog post header photo is Roasted Strawberry Balsamic Ice Cream which is anything but ordinary.

There are too many amazing recipes to list here, so if you're in the mood to do something different, I encourage you to check out Kevin's blog for some inspiring fare. You'll never have to wonder again what to make for dinner.

Happy Cooking!