Steals & Deals: Christmas Gift Ideas!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012



I know, I know, the title probably has you thinking-'Christmas posts already? It's still October, we haven't even celebrated Thanksgiving yet!"  I'm not sure what's gotten into me this year, I've really been on the ball and really organized when it comes to all things Christmas 2012. Over a week ago I ordered our Christmas cards to send to family and friends along with some cute return address labels and some fun, personalized gift tags. It all began when I stumbled upon a $40 off $40 or more purchase that expired the very same day which prompted my early bird initiatives. I wasn't sure what to expect quality-wise but the cards arrived in the mail yesterday and I couldn't be more excited about them. Once I've mailed them out, I'll share this year's creation here with you.

Being organized just makes me feel good and it also opens up a lot of free time during the holidays to just enjoy family and fun parties and events without feeling stressed out. In the spirit of tackling things early and getting great deals, I wanted to share a few of my favorite deals and creative, original gift ideas to make the shopping experience a little easier for you this year! Here's a list of 5 ideas I'm loving right now:




1. Ink Garden- They are a website which offers lots of customized items for a fraction of other online shops and I just love all the neat ideas they have-monogrammed or personalized items are the perfect gift that special someone who seems to have everything! My top three favorites of the moment are shown above.   Their $2 custom travel mug, you save $12.99, use code: TMUG2 ends 11/15/.  The $5 personalized pillow case is just too good to pass up, use code: PILLOW5 ends: 11/15. They're also offering 50% off of any holiday item with code: HOLIDAY50 which is good on all holiday cards, ornaments, calendars and more until 12/15!




2. Blurb- If you love personalized photo books, you're going to love Blurb. Their high-quality books capture all of your favorite moment. They've even added a tool that allows you to upload your Instagram or Facebook photos so that you can create books with ease. Why not make a book of this year's Instagram photos? It's also a great way to document your travels, capture your wedding day in a professional looking manner or even put together the first year of your babies life. These make great gifts for parents and grandparents! Make it once and order multiple copies for family. Right now you can save 15% off of all Blurb books here.





3. One King's Lane- If you've never heard of them before, they're a store that showcases all things home. They run daily offerings on special collections of furniture and home decor accessories at steep discounts. Their ever-changing merchandise offers fresh items for your space. They also just launched Gifts for Little Ones today which has some super cute goods. Starting today, OKL is launching multiple sales on the most adorable must-haves. But don't take my word for it, go take a look here for yourself. Sign up today and get a $15 credit towards purchases of $30 or more! They have great gifts for every home, which makes them an excellent choice for holiday gifts. They have some affordable, lovely wreaths up for grabs right now.




4. Layla Grayce- This happens to be one of my favorite online shops, particularly for gift giving . They offer everything from jewelry, home decor accessories, baby items, women's clothing, travel accessories and dishware. Above are a few of my favorite items for the female friends in my life. In honor of their 8th Anniversary, until Oct.30th they'll give you 20% off your purchase using code: LGTURNS8. Take advantage of the sale and visit their website to see what goodies you can find for your family and friends! 




5. Stella & Dot - If you're looking for gorgeous, stylish well-made jewelry pieces for the ladies in your life (or maybe even yourself) then I highly recommend Stella & Dot pieces. I got my first silver bangle from them several months ago and couldn't have been more happy with not only the piece but the gorgeous box it came inside-they really know how to make a gift presentable.


What's even better is they offer women the ability to turn their passion into income by becoming a stylist. Just until the end of October, when you sign up you get $650 worth of jewelry for just $199! If you want to choose your own pieces they'll let you select $450 of what you like best! That alone is worth signing up for. You could use many of the pieces as gifts and keep some for yourself too. Plus, they give you all the materials you need to run a successful accessory business. I just thought this was a clever way of not only earning money for your gifts but having some instant Christmas gifts too! Hurry, it runs for just one more week, take advantage of this great offer!




I'd love to hear from YOU! Have you discovered a crafty DIY gift idea or maybe a favorite shop filled with treasures that you absolutely love? Share with us and leave a comment below! :)

XO






*photo credit for header image