Fashion Friday: Shoe Dazzle Bogo Deal

Friday, October 12, 2012



Welcome to another Fashion Friday post! This is our third installment of the series and if you missed the first two you catch up by clicking here: (1) and (2) for some great fall finds on a budget.

I recently discovered a neat online shop called Shoe Dazzle which offers shoes as well as handbags, accessories and even clothing for great prices and there are no fees to join! Apparently, Kim Kardashian is their Chief Fashion Stylist and even though much of her super-edgy style is not for me, the website offers more classic pieces as well. The above image has four of my favorite items and since this season is all about color & fun, the idea of cobalt suede pumps caught my attention as well as more subdued tones like the hunter green croc handbag and the tan ostrich bag. Of course a black patent cap toe on textured quilted pump was another fabulous find.

The best part is Shoe Dazzle is running a huge BOGO sale right now! This means you can get two pairs of shoes/boots, two handbags, or one of each for just $39.95! The only trick with this site is if you see something in your size that you love, there's no lingering-you need to jump on it! They constantly add new styles and as soon as a style is out of stock, it's gone-they do not get that same items back in. I saw a handbag that I loved and while the bag is still offered, the color I wanted is no longer available. Thankfully I got two other great items which you can see below.




Upon finding the site, there was a quick sign up that took just 2 minutes and included a fun quiz where the shop determines your overall style by having your click on images you are drawn. I've done a few quizzes like this on other websites and they were somewhat accurate but not really bang on. I was interested to see how Shoe Dazzle would define my sense of style. Above is the style profile they came up with for me which was really accurate. It truly represents what I really enjoy wearing-classic, timeless and elegant pieces with a hint of prep and splash of glamour.




Even though the company bears the name 'Shoe' Dazzle, as I mentioned they offer some great handbags too. What I love about them is that while they aren't pricey investment bags, they allow you to have some fun for the season without breaking the bank to incorporate a hot color or trend. I always love a deep red for fall, animal print is a must (and considered to be a neutral), a black ladylike shoulder bag that resembles the quilted Chanel version with link straps , deep teal is a popular new color for fall and the shapes of bags are very structured vs. previous styles such as the hobo bag.




Onto more shoes and 2 pairs that I ordered a couple days ago for just $39.95! As you can tell, I'm loving the cap-toe style-it's a great way of adding some interest and utilizing two colors that work well with an outfit. Let's face it, cream or white worn with black are staples of a classic wardrobe-perfect for every classy woman. Even though I live in flats as much as I can-when visiting clients and on date nights with hubby or a night on the town with the girls, I just love a great pump. I'm really liking the thin ankle strap details on shoes right now and that cream and hot pink is just so cute! I debated between that pair and the black cap toe pair that I purchased.

 I have never owned a pair of booties before-I've always been a tall boot kind of gal. Since I have a great pair of black leather tall heeled boots already, this year I wanted to get something a bit more edgy and I simply love peep-toes for fall! These black suede booties have a zipper with tassel detail on the back and a scoop front which I just know will look adorable with my colorful and dark denim skinny jeans. Last but not least, the two-tone ankle strap pointed-toe flats are another great option vs. the standard rounded toe ballet flat.




For ALL of my favorite selections above and MANY more, you can visit the Shoe Dazzle website. I am not sure how long the buy one, get one free sale will run so I recommend stopping by today! 


Did you see a new style that you hadn't considered before? Which of my favorites shown was your favorite too?

Happy Weekend!

XO





*Images boards are all mine created with items from Shoe Dazzle.