Classy Woman Tip: Navigating a Crowd

Thursday, October 25, 2012



I began posting a "Classy Tip of the Day" on our Facebook community page, however it's more like a Classy Tip of the Week since I post daily and include a variety of other quotes and inspiration. We all know I can be a bit wordy in my blog posts and while many topics require a more in-depth breakdown, I'm happy to begin offering regular quick tips each week that will serve as a reminder for some and maybe as new insight for others.

I'm not sure if it was because of my Canadian upbringing (Canada is regarded as being a very polite country for the most part) or just something I learned, but in my late teens and early twenties I used to say both excuse me and I'm sorry together ,that was until I learned it wasn't necessary.. ;)

Thanks for reading! 

XO






*image used is my own creation.