Inspiration for your Week!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012


How is everyone doing? We're half way through the week and I hope you are making progress, realizing your dreams and conquering your fears!

As summer quickly approaches, and for some of you the kids get ready to finish school, it's easy to get distracted and lose focus of your goals. I have found myself distracted by necessary and unnecessary things lately and when I realized we've been home from our vacation for a whole month now and I've not seen the kind of progress in certain areas of my life that I had originally planned on for the middle of May, I decided to kick it into high gear!

Yesterday I watched a few Tony Robbins videos via his YouTube channel which actually helped a lot to re-train my mind to be laser-focused and start taking massive action by turning my shoulds into musts! I've followed Tony well before he began the Breakthrough series on Oprah's OWN Network. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a fabulous 6-episode series!


This morning a song from the 90's was playing in my headed that I couldn't help but google the words to so I could it share with all of you to get moving and take charge of your day. If nothing else, it's a great workout track!



My hope is that it is a reminder to you that you can do anything, nothing can stop you  if you keep on moving and putting one foot in front of the other. The key is to keep momentum going and take action daily. As Tony says, Progress = Happiness!

We sometimes get so overwhelmed with large goals that we don't even know where to begin. Break your goals down into bite-sized pieces. If you are trying to get in better shape, commit to walking/jogging for 30 minutes every single day before dinner or early in the morning. If you are a writer, make the decision to write just one page per day and see where it leads. Perhaps you've a student and you feel like graduation is so far away, just take it class by class, test by test focusing on each as if it is the most important and before you know it, you'll be holding your diploma!




If you fall off the wagon, get back on! Don't reprimand yourself for not having done better, for procrastinating or for not having had enough focus in the past. We can only live in the here and now. Love yourself and be proud every time you choose to take action. If you need some inspiration to get you going as I did, invest in yourself by watching these Tony Robbins videos:  New Year, New Life!  , Why Some People Take Massive Action & Others Don't , Create a New Story You'll be glad you did! :)

Did the song inspire you? What are you working towards right now? What helps you stay focused or motivated?

Have a blessed day ladies!


*images via: (1) , (2)