A Weekend of Paradise....

Saturday, May 5, 2012


Happy Weekend! If you follow our Facebook page, you probably saw me post the image above earlier this morning (and if you haven't joined our daily conversations there, I hope you will!) You see, I've been doing a little bit of daydreaming. While our nearest Florida beach is about an hour away from us, it's been a little too hot this week to sit outside let alone spend the day in the blazing sun, we're already into 90-degree weather! While many of you would rejoice over such warm weather during the springtime, this Canadian-born girl is happiest in 70-80 degrees with zero humidity. :)

While I enjoy being with friends and family, I do love my time of solitude. I was raised as a water baby from 6 months of age on my parents' lakefront property so I revel in beach time.

This represents my favorite way to spend a weekend....curled up with a good book by the beach, 75 degrees and the sun shining down on me while listening to the waves crash and watching children play in the sand over my shoulder. Let's not forget a table of decadent sweet treats, homemade lemonade, a bench filled with cozy pillows and a beautifully scented blooms. Oh and a whole lot of girly, cheery pops of color-a feast for the eyes!

So, what does your weekend of Paradise look like?




*image {via}