Life is Like a Camera

Thursday, May 10, 2012


"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot." ~unknown


I just love this quote, it really makes me think about life. It's so easy to get distracted sometimes by minutia or an overwhelming amount of background noise, I need to focus more on only what is important and block out the rest.

This photo makes me realize that once again this year I've taken far too few photos. I need to change that. I really have no excuse now with my relatively new iPhone. It has actually come in really handy while shopping and while meeting with clients. I've been meaning to sign up for instagram so I can play around, I think I might do that this weekend.  

Do you have a cherished favorite photo in your home? Maybe it's from your wedding day, a fun trip or with a special friend. I'd love to hear about it! :)