Fashion Friday: Huge Sale at Loft-Today Only!

Friday, January 25, 2013


So how are you doing? Looking forward to the weekend and glad it's Friday? I've got something to make your transition to the weekend even sweeter. I had a totally different Fashion Friday post planned for you today, however when I was reading through my inbox I noticed that Loft, one of my favorite stores for classic; timeless and trendy clothing, was having a massive sale and I knew I had to share it with all of you! What makes it so great is that they are offering (for today only) 50% OFF everything whether it's a new arrival item for Spring or a winter piece you've had your eye on for weeks.

So, if you're ready too add some colorful new spring pieces to your wardrobe or you just need a few more items to get you through winter, they've got everything you need. They've got 750 sale items marked down another 60% off as well. Loft offers everything from regular, petite, tall and also maternity for all you mamas-to-be. They also offer shoes, boots and accessories too. Don't miss out on this one! Click here to start shopping and be sure to use code: SHOP50 at checkout. 



Spring weather has already begun here in Florida so I thought I'd share some of my personal Loft favorites for Spring with you. Here are 9 pieces I'm loving right now! :)









1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


Last spring and summer we saw hints of the 80's inspired neon colors everywhere, the neon yellow is my favorite in small splashes. I am obsessed with quality blazers in every color and print, they pull together a top and jeans like nothing else! I'm still enjoying peplum and although I didn't embrace the color 'mint' last spring, it's starting to grow on me. I love my heels but flats are more practical most days, I practically live in them on the weekends. Don't you just love all the colored denim and printed denim available these days? I thought the polka dot pair were cute and I own the stretch skinnies shown in a blue-ish purple, poppy red and dark denim-they fit like a dream. Over the past few years I've grown my belt collection with a lot more patterns and colors. This year I'm looking to add a couple belts with the flower details, they're so flirty and fun!


What are YOUR favorites for spring? Now it's your turn to pick up some fun finds for spring. The sale ends tonight so don't miss out!


Thanks for reading & happy weekend!

XO