Valentine's Day Gift Guide: Hints for Him

Thursday, January 31, 2013






1. Kate Spade Dress (worn by Taylor Swift! Also available in pink/coral)


If you're anything like me, when my sweetie asks me to give him gift ideas of things I'd like or that I need, I seem to draw a blank on the spot. This year I'm a bit more prepared, I found a lovely assortment of items that I simply adore, some will be within his 'student' budget at the moment and some will not, but I thought it would be fun to share my favorites with all of you. Perhaps these will inspire your own Valentine's Day wish list so this year you can be prepared when asked what lovelies you fancy. If you don't have a Valentine or just like to pamper yourself with something extra special this time of year (I'm guilty of it), you can never go wrong with a new pair of pumps!

This list covers the bases for all things lovely: elegant and classic striped party dress, a dreamy scented candle, decadent sweet treats, an investment handbag that I can wear for the next 7 months and years to come, cute nude bow pumps which are perfect for spring and summer, a little sparkle for my ears, colorful lip therapy and a beautiful coffee table book that will transport me back to the city of love, where we got engaged. :)




Speaking of Valentine's Day, the randomly selected winner of our Datevitation Giveaway is Jennifer Alice Duran! Congratulations and I'll be in touch soon with your instructions to create your very own love coupon book so it will be mailed to you before Feb.14th.

Now it's your turn, which gift of the 8 above would you be delighted to open up on Valentine's Day?

Thanks for reading!

XO




*Please note: I am not compensated for writing this post, all opinions are my own.