Sunday Inspiration

Sunday, January 9, 2011

During this past week I kept feeling these words leaping in my heart-THE BEST IS YET TO COME! With these words inevitably to mind came the ever-so-popular Frank Sinatra song. Oh, how I enjoy Sinatra. :) Even the very first line of the song makes me smile: "Out of the tree of life, I just picked me a plum" later followed by "Wait till you see that sunshine day, you ain't seen nothing yet!"


Some days my heart is just so overwhelmed by and full of anticipation and joy as I close my eyes and envision my wildest and craziest dreams becoming a reality. It's exhilarating and sometimes sobering when I realize that with some I still have a long way to go but, by putting one foot in front of the other every single day, I (and you) will eventually achieve each one!



While we are all hard at work turning our dreams into reality, it is important to remember that when we've given all that we can give and have done all that we know to do and our abilities end, that is when God's abilities begin and can really shine. Even if we've tried and failed or given up at times, He can finish whatever we've started and turn even the biggest messes in our life into a message of hope and a blessing to both ourselves and  others. I believe this because I've seen it happen so many times in my own life and the lives of friends and family.

He is able to do "exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" ~Ephesians 3:20

Have a blessed day and expect THE BEST this year!

~Karla

*images (1), (2)