Ready for a Change

Monday, January 24, 2011

I have some news to share with you. Classy & Fabulous is finally getting a makeover! After two years of the same design (give or take a few tweaks) and months of comparing blog designers and their portfolios I've called upon the help of a lovely blog designer to transform and update my blog.

For the past two years, like many of you, I've learned the ins and outs of html, played around with free blog backgrounds and gadgets, created my own blog buttons and added various features that fit within my budget at the time-{free}. While I'm happy with what I was able to create on my own, and still love the cream and aqua script with scroll detail, I'm ready for something new and fresh.

As I write this I'm anxiously awaiting my first design proof and I just know that she will create something that will have the polished and professional look that I'm after. The new design should be up within the week! :)

Warmly,
Karla

*image source