Friday Eye Candy & Weekend Plans

Friday, January 21, 2011

I mentioned the other day that I was really excited for the weekend. No, I don't have a calendar full of parties and fun outings to attend but I do have a date with my washer and dryer to catch up on some laundry and another one with my food processor and oven so I can make some fresh cranberry-orange-walnut muffins..YUM.

Actually, my mind has been fixated on organizing lately, which is perfect since my warm weekend weather dreams have all but disappeared. The high will be 60 degrees which is forcing me to stay inside and go into an early spring cleaning mode. I have to capitalize when the mood strikes me because these past few months I have not felt like organizing at all which is so unlike me but I don't know when I'll get the urge again once the pefect warm and breezy temps returns.

I got a bit distracted  from work this afternoon and all caught up in a whirlwind of dreamy and beautiful images I found online. With the cold, snowy and gray days of winter, I thought I'd share some HAPPY with you so you can get a little pick-me-up for the weekend too! Let's dream together, shall we, of everything cheery, cozy, colorful, lovely and pretty.....



















































Make a wish!

What lovely things do you have planned? I hope your weekend wishes come true!

XO
~Karla


*Source for all images.