Giving Thanks

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving today filled with joy, laughter and love.

I've been a little MIA on my blog these past two weeks, working diligently on some room e-designs for some new clients and now I am so blessed to get to spend the next week with my hubby before he heads back to NYC. I have so much to be thankful for: A supportive husband, great friends and family, a job that I enjoy, good health, a cozy home and getting to serve a loving and faithful God who is the God of more than enough!

I am also really thankful for all of YOU, my readers! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my little ol' blog, for leaving me thoughtful comments, sending me personal notes of encouragement or a quick e-mail to see how I'm doing during this time of transition as Paul works towards his Masters degree in a different state. I really appreciate you all and my life is truly more blessed having you all be a part of it. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I'd love to hear what you all are especially thankful for today. :)

Blessings,