A Deal You Can't Say No To!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ladies, I've found a little gem of a deal website that I can't keep a secret. I am having so much fun with it and am experiencing so many relaxing new spas, yummy cupcake shops, fabulous restaurants and fun activities for an absolute steal! The great news is the site that I found is not only available in so many cities across the U.S and Canada but have launched in several other countries too. It's completely free and so much fun. I look forward to checking my inbox every morning for the latest deal!



GROUPON has spread like wild fire over the past year and a half, I was actually introduced to it by a friend and I'm so glad I was. Various companies offer great deals with Groupon that you can purchase for yourself or for a gift and most give you 6 months or more to them, I like to use mine right away. They can do this because hundreds and even thousands of people just like you purchase the deal too. The deals are posted for 24 hours at a time, so you have to act quick if you see something you like.

We're headed for Indian food this Saturday night at a new restaurant that has received rave reviews and we just visited The Salt Room last week, which was really relaxing and had many therapeutic benefits. I just love the variety that Groupon offers everyone. What's neat is when I go back home to Toronto to visit or drive 90 mins SW to Tampa to see friends, I can log in and buy those deals too.


{via}

Click HERE to for the website where you'll see today's Orlando deal (that's my city). I share this because it is a photobook deal from Shutterfly! I thought this would be great to share since it's accessible anywhere and their photobooks turn out really amazing for yourself or as a gift for a friend. This has definitely become my replacement for scrapbooking, so professional looking and it takes me far less time! You can even upload photos from Facebook now too.  Not interested in a photobook? Click on the cities listed above that deal ('visit more cities' tab on the site link) to see the latest deal in your city and get signed up so you too can receive daily deals alerts in your e-mail box!

On the flip side, this morning I was looking into being on the vendor side of things. Groupon makes it so easy to advertise your business (for free I might add!) and you only pay them a fraction of what you make on each sold deal. So many businesses in my area are already seeing a huge jump in the number of customers and new faces that discover them. The salt room said they were beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and they look forward to working with them again. It got me thinking and researching, I'm super pumped about this idea (in case you couldn't tell). ;)

I'd love to hear from you!  If you've used Groupon before, what deals were you able to snag? Maybe you signed up today for the first time or took advantage of the Shutterfly's photo book deal of the day ?