Pure Inspiration: Blog Posts I'm Loving!

Friday, July 23, 2010

In my spare time over the past couple days, I've been catching up on a little blog reading. Between delightful decor, fresh & fun ideas, crisp color and fabulous fashion, these posts have provided a lot of inspiration for me. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you in the hopes that they'll inspire you as well. I hope you'll take a couple minutes to enjoy each one and maybe even discover a new blog or two. You won't be disappointed! :)

1. The Colors of Summer- This blog post that Tara of Between You & Me shares, is pure photo bliss. She takes all the goodness of summer and wraps it up with a pretty bow. All of the color really evokes the feelings of 'happy' and 'fun'.

2. Master Bedroom: Mini Makeover- Kate of Centsational Girl has impeccable taste and her designs are clean, gorgeous and budget friendly. Her master bedroom is stunning and what she did with her walls makes me want to pull out some paint and a brush and get started! This master bedroom is elegant and glamorous.

3. Thirty Before 30-Beth of 'Hello, Splendor' shares her bucket list of sorts as she approaches 30. I love lists like this and what I especially enjoyed is that her list is totally attainable. Maybe this will inspire you to create a list of the things you'd love to complete this summer or finish before the year is up!

4. The Harvest- Erin, the blogger behind Rare & Beautiful Treasures, shares one of her greatest leaps of faith which I found so inspiring. She also has a stunning home that she has created over time with her hubby and always posts the best decor photos! She writes from the heart, loves God and desires to do all that the Lord has for her. As I find myself walking into a place of great change and transition myself, I could really relate. I won't say any more, you need to go read her story!

5. Pink & Green Thursday: Beautiful Things Like You!- I recently discovered the blog Pink Preppy Lilly Lover. Trish  fills this blog with everything lovely. Like me, she adores preppy style which includes the latest from Lilly Pulitzer and anything southern,  lovely and sophisticated. I loved this particular post because there was so much gorgeous eye candy (hop over and you'll see what I mean) and a sweet little surprise at the end too-a great giveaway! Oh, and if you ADORE Paris like I do, you'll love this post she shared back in March-the photos stunning!

Want to see more inspiring blogs? Click HERE. For more dreamy decor photos, click this link.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay cool,  possibly spending time poolside! This past week hit 105 degrees in Orlando which even sounds insane. If anyone is looking for me on Sunday, I can be found at the beach! ;)

xo