Reminder and a Thank You

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ladies, it is a hot one here today-we are well into the hundreds and I've spent more time indoors than outdoors, that is for sure. Where ever you are,  I hope you are having fun, staying cool and hydrated!  This above photo from a Barbados resort describes where I'd love to be right now-in a refreshing pool with a view of the ocean and a virgin Pina Colada in hand please!

I wanted to remind you all to enter our Pear Tree Giveaway which ends tomorrow night and will have 5 winners! We've only got a few entries so far (and a couple were some sweet 'hello' messages from ineligble countries, which unfortunately do not count), your odds of winning are VERY good! :) If you've entered but not taken advantage of the extra entries like tweeting about the giveaway, you can still do that too-only comments on that post page will count though.



On a separate note, I have a Thank You which is now much overdue to Cathy M. over at Check It Off. On her May.21st post she was kind enough to bestow not one, but two awards upon my little blog. You can check them out HERE. Thanks Cathy-so very sweet and thoughtful of you! Those are my first blog awards, I feel so special. I hope you'll go visit Cathy, she covers a variety of topics on her blog and has cute to-do lists known as anti-procrastination lists that are sure to inspire you to get more done, or just check in to see what she's working on. I loved her office makeover too.

I'ts a pretty low-key weekend around here. We've just been puttering around the house, working a little bit and we're getting ready to visit with a friend this afternoon. What special things have you been doing this weekend? I'd love to hear. them!