Home Life in Orlando: EYE CANDY

Friday, February 5, 2010

Don't you just love it when you find a great blog that leads to another and another and then next thing you know you've been blog hopping for an hour and have no idea how you got to the one your visiting? LOL. Well, this morning I visited one of my favorite blogs which led me to another blog that I already follow named, 'The Inspired Room' with a post on home drive by's. The home at the top of the post looked so familiar and I wondered if it was from my nearby neighborhood. It turns out it IS!

The post I came across took me straight to a blogger by the name of Tara. You see, she has just begun blogging a few days ago and it turns out she lives in Orlando too! I love meeting neighbors in the blogosphere that I otherwise may never have met face-to-face.

Without further ado, HERE is her post and it is filled with more awesome home photos eye candy from the city of Winter Park, Florida. I've driven down the cobblestone roads there so many times and wished I had had my camera on handy to snap some pics. Tara has done that for me and I wanted to share a little piece of the Orlando area with you all. If you don't know the area, have never visited here and think that Orlando is all about Mickey Mouse, here is another side, a charming and elegant side to Orlando that is tucked away in a beautiful area just ten minutes from my home.

I hope you'll join me too in welcoming Tara to the blog world!

Do you have any drive-by photos of your home town or an area that you've visited and fallen in love with? Please feel free to leave a comment with the link to your photos/blog so we can all check them out! :)