Becoming a Great Role Model for Your Children

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yesterday we focused a bit on the 10 Rules for a Happy Marriage. Today, I wanted to take a moment to focus on the relationship and interaction of women and children. As some of you know, I enjoy posting daily inspiration on the community Facebook page but once in a while I decide to expand upon it further-today is one of those days so I apologize for the repeat if you popped over from that page.

This is actually a gentle reminder for ALL women. If you're a mom, this is one of the most important pieces of advice ever! Children do not do as we  say, they do as we DO. For the ladies who are not yet mothers (like myself), start working today towards being the role model that you want your children to model themselves after one day, and you'll become a better person and more classy woman in the process! :)


"Be the change you wish to see in the world." 
~Ghandi


Now I want to hear from YOU! What is the best advice that you were ever given as a mom? Maybe you have some advice for the new moms out there or future moms?


I'll see you here tomorrow! I'm excited to share our very first Fashion Friday post with you!

XO





*photo credit