Apartment Therapy

Friday, June 10, 2011

I love nothing more than seeing someone recognized for their efforts and talents, especially when they least expect it! A few days ago my friend Rodellee had her L.A. home featured in Apartment Therapy and was so thrilled that she shared with all of us on Facebook. Just 2 days later, my blogger friend Kristin had her beautiful home featured there too and shared her excitement with her blog readers. These are two talented ladies with two very different styles. :)



First up is my friend Rodellee, we met here in Orlando, she then moved to L.A. with her hubby about 1.5 years ago and has had nothing but the best of success with everything she's pursued there-I'm so proud of her. She is a fabulous stylist, is the owner of Adore Vintage online shop and really knows how to work a camera too! It's only natural that her vintage style and love of mid century modern design would grace not only their home but the online pages of a fabulous design website also. Here is her feature in Apartment Therapy where you can click to see more images. She just moved on Wednesday into a new home and I'm look forward to seeing what she does with it!


Next is my sweet friend Kristin who I've know for a couple of years now, we met online via blogging and she always has the most fun projects and is ultra talented as well. I don't know how she finds the time between caring for her boys and hubby but she's really done a lot with her home. I can really relate to her personal sense of style: a cozy cottage feel with traditional and rustic elements that has a warm but clean look and really feels like a home. She is the blog writer behind My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia and owner of the Etsy Shop 'Uncommon Linens'. I hope you'll check out Kristin's feature in Apartment Therapy also as there are many more great images of her home!

How about you? Have you, your home or even your business every been featured somewhere that surprised you or that you're proud of? I'd love to hear about it and share a link if you can!

Happy Weekend!


*coffee & flower image