Weekend & Weddings

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I hope the weather is just as amazing where you are as it has been here. Today was stunning! I'm told tomorrow is going to be a steam bath of a day for Mother's Day so I've just been soaking up the sunshine and cool evening breeze until then. It was the perfect day for a wedding! A friend of mine got married today and I celebrated with her as she said "I Do" and  married the man of her dreams.

On this same day 5 years ago, I took an exciting and new step in my life also. I said "yes" to spending forever with my hubby.  During the wedding ceremony I was reminiscing about that day and our own wedding day and am still amazed at how fast time flies by.

I have another wedding to attend this coming week which is out of state so I'll be away from the blogging scene and taking some time off. If I don't respond to your e-mails or comments right away, that's why.  :)

I want to wish every mom a very Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!