Lazy Long Weekends

Sunday, May 29, 2011

I hope you are all having a great weekend! To my American readers, I hope you are enjoying an extra day off this long weekend however you choose to spend it. I've been filling this past week with lots of new sights here in NYC. So, this weekend I'm giving hubby some time and space to clean out his apartment here, do some laundry and also help him put some items in storage. It will be a  pretty mellow Memorial Day weekend in the big city for us. How about you?

Here's how I typically spend a long weekend.....


{A bike ride in a quaint town or along the beach.}


{a picnic in the park filled with our favorite yummies & a good book or magazine}


{Trying a new recipe or just enjoying some sweet treats.}


{A weekend at a cottage or lake house.}


{Quietly reflecting and daydreaming as the waves crash around me.}



I hope you have a restful and rejuvenating weekend surrounded by those you care about the most!




*images: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)