Classy Fall Jewelry by Luxuria!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I am so excited ladies! A few weeks ago my lovely sponsor Vanessa of Luxuria Jewellery asked me if I'd like to review one of her rings. My answer was yes, please! The hardest part was selecting a piece out of her fabulous collection, Since I love purple and fall is already in full swing, I knew I would get use out of a beautiful amethyst ring. I happen to love single stone solitaire rings, cocktail rings and bands that can be worn with anything.
Luxuria is an online jewelry boutique taking inspiration from Riveria-inspired, Mediterranean-designers. All designers are hand-picked to ensure the pieces follow the theme of their boutique. Vanessa started this company in an effort to provide affordable glamour to her friends and clients.


Today, the UPS guy showed up with my ring and I was so excited. I quickly unwrapped the envelope to find this perfect little package:



Vanessa really pays attention the little details even down to the wrapping, everything is so professional. The text on the bag is actually black, my camera flash watered it down.

Once I untied the bows I pulled out the ring and tried it on, just like Cinderella's slipper, it is the perfect fit. It is a channel style band with two rows of sparkly white stones that wrap all the way around both top and bottom (about 80 in total) along with a large band of baguette style amethyst stones ( 20 in total) that also wrap around the entire ring which is rhodium plated to give it its shine. Although it isn't a super skinny band, it is not too wide for your finger at all. It is a substantial band with a lot of presence and is very comfortable to wear.



The stones really sparkle in the sunlight and indoor lighting. The beautiful amethyst stones will co-ordinate with so much of my wardrobe.

What I love about amethyst set in silver is that while it's great for fall it's not too dark to wear in the summer or the rest of the year. Let me tell you, I plan on getting a lot of mileage out of this one!


Here is my ring shown via Luxuria-available in two widths, you can order silver or gold.

The ring was shipped very quickly to me from Spain where Luxuria is located and arrived in excellent condition. Upon opening my package she surprised me with a $25 gift certificate for me to use towards a future Luxuria purchase. I am really blown away by Vanessa's generosity and am feeling very spoiled. 

*Please note that I do not accept monetary compensation for any product reviews and all are based on my personal experience and honest opinion.

I've had my eye on these amethyst earrings and I love how these unique rings were set too with a 'rough cut' but polished appearance. The glamorous cocktail ring at the top of this post is a stunning work of art also, so it won't be hard to find something to spend that gift certificate on!


The best part of Luxuria Jewellery is the price! All of Vanessa's pieces are so affordable and the designs are timeless and elegant, so you'll have them forever. I can see the care that is put into each piece and Vanessa really offers some unique pieces that are perfect for every classy woman. Think of the great gifts her pieces would make for all of the women in your life. Luxuria also offers cuff links for men too.

With Christmas coming up, I hope you'll all take advantage of  the discount that is exclusively available to my Classy and Fabulous readers. By using the code: 'CLASSYWOMAN15', you can choose 15% off of any item OR free shipping from Spain to your doorstep. Simply list which discount you'd like on the order form in the comments box.

Take a peek below at some of my favorite pieces from her collection or click to shop at LUXURIA:


I adore these classic pave-style hoop earrings! Matching rings on the left.



This olive green and amber necklace is gorgeous with matching olive earrings.

I like the unique design of this highly polished silver bangle-it looks like liquid silver.

I'm just so impressed with this luxurious, glamorous and elegant collection. I feel honored that she chose to be one of my sponsors and am just thrilled with my new ring and her kindness. Thank You Vanessa! :) You can also visit her blog called Decadence for Divas to see what else she is up to.

Which piece is your favorite? Also, if you'd like me to review a product or service that you offer, my contact information can be found in the sidebar. If you have been looking for affordable ad space and would like to become a sponsor, I have 3 spaces that will become available as of Nov.1st. The promo rate of just $5 is ending soon, so hurry to take advantage of it! You have until Oct.31st to order and can pre-order several months at that rate.



*images 1,2,5,6,7,8,9 all from Luxuria Jewellery website. Images 3, 4 are my own.