Top Posts of 2009

Wednesday, January 6, 2010



Even though my focus on 2010 is in full swing, I thought it would be fun to share with you and reflect a little on what YOU all viewed the most last year here at Classy and Fabulous.

Our Top 5 Posts (by pageview):


1. Wow for Walmart Decor (Under $100)

2. Cupcake Cuteness: Baking Ideas and Fun Finds




3. Monogram Monday





4. Fall Fashion Trends 2009





5. How to Dress Classy on a Budget




Top 10 Countries that Read This Blog

1. United States
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom
4. Australia
5. Russia
6. India
7. Philippines
8. Italy
9. Malaysia
10. Singapore

We currently have readers in 85 countries. I'm so glad you all found me and I am thrilled to have so many new 'friends' in the blogosphere!

What was your favorite post last year? Also, feel free to leave a link to the most viewed post on YOUR blog last year so we can all check it out! :)