Prayer For My Blog Readers

Monday, January 25, 2010



Although I often pray for my blog readers, both those that have asked for it via email or those that have left a comment leading me to pray for them privately, today I felt led to pray for ALL of you, my blog readers. I want you to know that even when you feel forgotten about, are having a frustrating or defeating day or feel as though you are not loved, you are. You are thought about, your are prayed for and the best is prayed for you.

After recently reading about several deaths in the blogosphere and also having come across similar posts this morning, just after I posted THIS POST two days ago, I am convinced people are not only seeking God but want to change, they want MORE out of life, they desire to be fulfilled and filled with joy. They do not want more stuff, they want more joy, more quality time with their family and friends and more life.

Dear Lord, I pray for ALL of my blog readers around the world, that You would fill their hearts with joy-those that know You, those that may not and those that may not even want to know You. I pray that You will fill them with an overwheming feeling of purpose and that they may stretch themselves to become all that YOU have desired for them and all that they desire for themselves. That they may feel a sense of purpose and fulfillment in all that they do.

Lord I pray that You would touch each and every one of them in a special, unique and powerful way that lets them know that YOU are with them and that You love them. I pray that You will give strength and courage to those that are suffering, ill or by the side of someone who is very ill or has just passed. I know Lord that you are our greatest comforter and I pray that You will comfort Your people in their greatest times of need.

I pray God that You will bless and protect each and every one of them and their famililes' today and in their future days to come. That You will keep them safe and give them the knowledge to desire health over unhealthiness so they can live a long and abundant life.

I pray this all in Jesus name. Amen.

Despite how some may have felt after recent events in Haiti, or even a few years ago after the Tsunami's hit, or other similar tragic events,  I do know that God's timing is perfect timing even when we cannot understand or fathom why or how something has occurred. This I know is true:

 "I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ (Jeremiah 29:11)

I truly hope that nobody is offended by this post. I felt led by God to not only pray for you but also let you know via my blog post that I was doing so and what I was praying for. This is not something that I've ever done or felt led to do up until today, and all I could do was obey.

Have a blessed and fulfilled day knowing that He knows ALL things and even knew what you were going to do and say today before your day even began. That is the amazing and powerful God that I am blessed to serve.

xoxo