OUR FIRST BLOG CONTEST!

Friday, November 13, 2009



{CONTEST NOW CLOSED}

Hello Ladies! I'm excited to do something a little different from now until the end of 2009. I am running a little contest (actually, it's our first one here at Classy and Fabulous) to advertise your business for FREE! Why you ask? Because you are my valued blog readers and I want to bless you. I also believe in supporting other women and enjoy watching their success! Advertising can be one of the most expensive costs for a traditional business and I don't know any blogger that doesn't want more exposure for their blog.

If you have a blog, blog website, an Etsy Business or a traditional business website that you want to promote and will appeal to the readers of this blog, I will be selecting 3 different readers to showcase on my blog from Monday, November.16th  until the end of this year, giving each winner the same amount of advertising time.

In order to be selected as a winner, you will need to do 3 simple things:

1. Be (or become) a follower of this blog.

2. Leave a comment at the end of  this post with an optional link to your page (so this is actually FREE advertising for everyone entering the contest) and tell me how long you've had your blog website/business for and why you are so passionate about what you do.

3. Tell me what you like most about our blog or what draws you to return. :)

That's it! I will be selecting the 3 winners on Monday evening at 6pm EST by means of a random hat drawing and will be contacting each of you so that I can get your logo, blog button or a special image that I will feature in our sidebar along with a link to your site. If you want to link back to my blogpage, that is optional but always most appreciated!

If you don't have a business but feel that someone you know would enjoy this blog and may want to enter this contest, feel free to forward this page link to a friend. Look for the little envelope icon under this post to forward it or you can forward this post via twitter or facebook by clicking on the icon in our left side panel.

I'm looking forward to featuring you~Good Luck!