Secrets to Fall Fashion for Less!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm loving all of the gorgeous fall fashion trends this year, there really is something for everyone. As much as I'd love to go out and buy a ton of cool-weather goodies, the budget simply does not allow for it, as is the case for many I know.  Instead of thinking about all the fun stuff I'd be missing out on, I decided to find a budget-friendly resource and have I found just the thing! Since my latest blog poll voter asked for more fashion posts, I wanted today's post to share just that. Ask and you shall receive!

Last month I discovered a great blog which focuses specifically on whole outfits that are under $100 and include accessories too! I am so glad I found it and I've been having so much fun looking at pieces that I adore, but are on the cheap. Without further ado, here is my favorite fashion blog. Awesome, right? Dana does a great job assembling outfits seen on celebrities for a fraction of the cost as well as costume inspiration and specific items for under $50, etc..

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES:




Image Source





Image Source







 Image Source







Image Source





Image Source


Every day I'm continually amazed by what Dana is able to find. She also does a lot of reader requests such as those that are going to a highschool reunion and haven't a clue what to wear. If you write her, she'll suggest something great for you.

Do you adore a great handbag? I have another little secret website that I've fallen in love with, it features the red bag at the top of this post. It's called HandBagHeaven and ALL handbags start at $15 and are no more than $75!

If you missed it, here is my last post on 2009 Fall Fashion Trends!

How about you? What are your favorite fashion trends? What is your latest and greatest purchase? Leave a comment and share it with us!