A Reminder For When You Feel Like Quitting

Sunday, April 28, 2013


Every Sunday I like to share a 'Sunday's Thought' on our Facebook Community Page. I thought this was a good reminder as we all feel like giving up at in area or another at times. Let me encourage you. Don't quit! The Lord rewards those who have the courage, faith and strength to persevere. When you run out of your own, pray and ask that He will give you His Strength to keep pressing on. We cannot do it all in our  own strength nor were we ever intended to. The sooner we recognize this and put this into practice, the less burdened and heavy we will feel.

I ask for His strength, courage, confidence, joy and determination from time to time when I feel as though I've run low on my own and can't go any further and He has never let me down yet!

I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday & thanks for reading!

XO