Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Hi Lovelies, how are you doing? Are you managing through the busy holiday season? Hopefully you're enjoying some fun winter events with family and friends.

It's been busy around here and I appreciate your patience as there has been a lack of posts over the past week. Hubby has just finished his last exam, and I just completed a few designs for new clients so we are set to begin our Christmas vacation tomorrow starting with a family dinner with my in-laws since we'll be spread out this Dec.25th. We're really excited to take a break, relax and spend some fun time together. First, I need to get through a mountain of a to-do list tonight and tomorrow. Wish me luck!



If I don't reply to a comment, it's because I'm taking a week off (and I'm sure many of you will be busy with your own time off) so we'll meet back up again here at the end of the month to pick up where we left off, before New Year's Eve. Sound good? :)

With that said, I wanted to properly wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays wherever you may find yourself celebrating this year! Stay safe and I pray you'll be surrounded by those you love, taking in the joy and wonder of this lovely beautiful time of year.

XO




*image credits