Turn Your Can'ts into Cans!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Today I posted this little quote onto my Facebook page and I wanted to share it with all of you. (I hope you'll pop by to join our daily conversations, a reader commented and gave a great book recommendation today on this topic, thanks Sheilah!)

I think we should remove the word "can't" from our vocabulary, it's such a limiting word, isn't it?  I love how happy and cheery this quote is. It's also a great reminder that we are the ones that hold the power to change our negative thoughts into positive ones. It is a decision every day. We must DECIDE to only entertain the positive thoughts and envision ourselves as achieving the very things that we feel we cannot.

Only when we change our mindset can we turn our someday 'dreams' into plans.

Today's post is a short one, more posts to come this week! Have a lovely Wednesday! :)




*image