Natural Cleaning Solutions

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last week while I was guest posting about Home Staging at Karen's blog, Strictly Simple Style, one of her readers enjoyed my post and asked if I would be a contributor to her blog for Earth week. So, instead of posting here, today you can find me at Sandra's blog, 'Healthier and more Prosperous Living' writing on the topic of natural cleaning using 3 simple kitchen ingredients.

I hope you will pop by to meet Sandra and get inspired to go green just in time for some spring cleaning!



I also have a deal for all of my U.S. readers. In honor of graduation season, my sponsor Pear Tree Greetings wants everyone to have thank you cards on hand. They are graciously offering a set of 6 generic thank you cards (2 each of the 3 shown above) for just $1 which includes free shipping! This offer is good for April.20th and 21st only until midnight and there is a limited 5,000 supply, so hurry!



*image (1), (2)