Need Your Feedback

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to leave a comment last week about the new blog makeover. You are all so kind! Once again I want to ask for your feedback as I endeavour to make this little blog's content more tailored to the interests of you, my readers. I would like to invite you to participate in the Classy & Fabulous survey below.

It will take you about 2 minutes and all answers are collected anonymously (unless of course you choose to make yourself known). You can of course leave me a comment here also/instead if you like.

Thank You in advance for participating, I look forward to reading your thoughts and incorporating them into the some upcoming changes I have planned! :)

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

Have a lovely day!