Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hello Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the last few days before Christmas. I also wanted to welcome the newest readers of Classy & Fabulous. Although I haven't been posting much lately, I really appreciate that you all still stop by and leave comments for me and I do read them all. Now that I have my account set up properly, I'm able to e-mail you directly also and I love that feature.

This past month has been extremely busy but I am excited that my hubby is finally on Christmas break away from school so we will be spending the next few weeks relaxing and enjoying the holidays. As such, I will not be blogging for a couple weeks but will be back in action on Jan.5th. Feel free to peruse my archives in the meantime. ;)

I wish you all a fabulous Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I look forward to catching up with you all again in 2011!

xo
~Karla