Best Motivation Video Ever!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

You might remember that I recently wrote about the importance of being willing to make changes and take risks to live the life you've always dreamed of, in my post Be Bold, Achieve Greatness. Most recently I shared with you where I'm at right now in my own life and the risks that my husband and I are taking to create an even better life with more opportunity. I love motivational messages that encourage me to live life to the fullest and I thought I'd share this quick little video with you, it's SO inspiring!



I first saw this video titled 'best motivation video ever' at The Lettered Cottage, and knew I wanted to share it with all of you. My favorite message comes right at the end of this video. If you've never failed, you've never LIVED! Life equals risk, there's no way around it. Falling in love, being self-empolyed and even working for an employer are all risky business.

Most people are scared to death of taking big risks or moving towards the unknown, but the reality is that as uncomfortable as change may be, if you don't take chances you can't make advances. It's okay if things don't go exactly as you planned, it's what we do with failed attempts that make us successful in the end. Life is short, we only get this one chance to do everything that we've ever wanted. Don't let other people put their map on you or tell you what you can or cannot do. With daily diligence and an inner passion, you can reach your biggest dreams!

I believe that doing what we love will truly make us happy. It's sad to see that there are so many unhappy people in this world. We can chase after everything under the sun (money, things, people) but at the end of the day if we aren't fulfilling our life's purpose, pursuing our goals and are not really enjoying what we are doing with each day, we cannot truly be happy.



What have you always dreamed of doing but held back from beginning? What have you decided to tackle, regardless of how long and difficult the road may be? As always, anonymous comments are welcome. What would you if you knew you couldn't fail and money wasn't an issue? I'd so love to hear what YOUR dreams are!

Dream Big!