See You in September!

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been over 13 months since I've been back home to see my family and closest friends. Needless to say I'm long overdue for a visit. Where am I heading, you might be asking? Toronto, Canada! I'll be spending a week catching up, enjoying some much needed cooler weather and getting in a little party time to celebrate my birthday too. :)



If you've never been before, I really hope you get the chance. Toronto is a beautiful, clean city with warm, friendly people and a lot to do! I'm fortunate enough to have lived in the area for nearly my whole life, minus the past three years. The summer and fall are my favorite times to visit. The colorful changing leaves or warm breezy days are divine. Ahhhh. This time I'll be staying with a dear friend who has a great apartment overlooking the harborfront. She is in walking distance of almost everything I'll want to do and a subway ride or streetcar away from the rest.

Here's a photo of the city skyline along Lake Ontario:




Don't let this picture fool you though, the population of Toronto is over 2.5 Million, and the Greater Toronto Area is estimated at over 6 Million!

While I will be sans a laptop for the week, I promise to post some fun stuff as soon as I'm back in Florida. So, stay tuned and have an amazing and productive week!

I'll be in blogging action again on Sept.2nd.
Au Revoir,