How to be a Woman of Worth

Sunday, October 13, 2013


Good morning everyone! It continues to be quite busy around the Davis household hence my lack of posts lately. This morning I have a very rare moment where Lily is still fast asleep after hubby and I have already been up for over an hour, so I'm able to get a few things done before my day truly begins-praise God for small miracles! ;)

The quote above is a powerful one, I couldn't have said it any better and I felt it was worth sharing here on the blog even though you may have already seen it posted as our Sunday's Thought today on Facebook. If you're not following along there, be sure to pop by for quick daily inspiration and thoughts when I'm not able to post more lengthy posts to the blog.

Sunday's thought...for all of you classy women of faith, this quote serves as a gentle reminder that even though some days you may feel as though you cannot relate to the masses, it's a GOOD thing! We need more women who are set apart, fulfilling God's calling for their life, not afraid to break away from the 'in crowd' but instead are honored to be the lady that He has called them to be.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

XO