Crazy One- Day Sale at Crazy 8 for Kids & Babies

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today's post is a quick one for all of you moms with little ones out there! I was just alerted to a fantastic deal on markdowns at Crazy 8 (affiliated with the Gymboree company) for baby and kids clothing.

This is a pretty sweet sale, now is the time to stock up on adorable outfits during the Crazy 8 online only deal! For today only Crazy 8 is offering all markdowns for $8.88 & under! Don't miss your chance to stock up on tops, bottoms, dresses and more! This offer is only valid on 7/17 while supplies last, so be sure check out Crazy 8 today! 

I've already got my eye on some cute outfits and baby swimsuits for baby girl as I love a good deal. Here are a couple things I've spotted from the sale, with a focus on swimsuits since we can use them almost year round here in Florida. I hope you're able to find some cute clothing for your kiddos. :)


Leopard print bikini for just $2.88.


Tulle sparkle skirt for just $4.88.



Rosette Tulle Skirted Bikini for just $6.99.




Elephant 2-pc set for $8.88




Rosette Dot 2-pc swimsuit just $6.99



Happy Wednesday!