Fashion Friday: 5 Best Memorial Day Sales!

Friday, May 24, 2013


How are you all doing, is everyone ready for a relaxing long weekend? I know I am but I'll be working for most of it but I hope you have something fun planned to celebrate the unofficial start of the summer. This weekend is a time to reflect on the freedom we have living here in the U.S. because of the brave men and women all over the country who risk their lives daily. It also happens to be when a lot of really great sales take place if you're in a shopping kind of mood.

I thought for this Fashion Friday post, I'd share the best deals that I know about in case anyone is looking for just the right swimsuit, cute pair of sandals, maxi dress, new handbag or the perfect fitting pair of white jeans for summer. :)


Memorial Day Deals

1. Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale- Save up to 40% on clothes, shoes, bags and much more!
2. J. Crew- Up to $75 off your purchase, use code: SHOPNOW
3. Banana Republic- Save 35% off your entire purchase, use code: BRDIVEIN and free shipping on all orders over $50.
4. Piperlime- Up to 40% off all dresses & sandals!
5. Shoe Dazzle- 20% off full priced styles as well as up to 35% off all other shoes and handbags.


I plan to take advantage of these sales for a few items that I've had my eye on lately....




This Banana Republic Glamour Link Bracelet








I have Monday off so hubby and I plan to either enjoy a picnic in the park nearby or head to the closest beach less than an hour away-the weather is supposed to be beautiful. What do you all have planned for this long weekend?

Thanks for reading and have a safe, happy and memorable Memorial Day Weekend!

XO