Taking Some Time For R&R

Friday, April 6, 2012


Hello Lovelies! Sorry for the sporadic posts, sometimes life just gets so crazy, doesn't it? I still can't even comprehend how all of you mamas do it! The hubbs and I have been working very hard lately and it is time for us to take a break. We need some R&R together to reconnect after his long 18 months living out of state for school.

We're also celebrating. As some of you know, he is completing his Master's Degree this Summer and is in the final stages of completing his thesis. I just finished a full time job of 8 months to finally come back to what I love doing most-writing and interior design. Yay! :)

My big plan was to leave you with a post every few days while I'm away from my desk but between enjoying the gorgeous weather here and taking care of some unplanned things around the house, I wasn't left with any time.

I hope you'll all hang in there, now that my schedule is my own again, I look forward to providing a lot of exciting, new content on a  regular basis. Thank you for sticking with me and I'll chat with you again soon!

XO



*image